You may have come to our site because it has ‘tax’ in the title. However, we are not a taxing authority, but rather an administrative tax court. If you have questions regarding tax liabilities or payment requirements, you may wish to contact your county assessor’s office or the Washington State Department of Revenue. In King County, you may contact the King County Tax Advisor’s Office.
- Laws – Revised Code of Washington, RCWs
- Rules – Washington Administrative Code, WACs
- Washington State Department of Revenue
- King County Tax Advisor’s Office
- Board of Equalization Manual